St. Mary's Church
The St. Mary Church (Kościół Mariacki) in Świdwin was founded in 1338. The church got its three-nave Gothic appearance, the side chappels and tower about one hundred years later. Throughout history the tower was destroyed by lightning several times, and also World War II left its marks. The church was rebuilt after the war. The tower however never regained its original tall shape.
pl. Konstytucji 3 Maja